GRADO TERCERO 3° THIRD GRADE



Remember about health problems
(Recuerde sobre problemas de salud)

Da click aquí 

https://www.learningchocolate.com/es/node/1828

Let's remember: Present simple Verb To Be. 
Vamos a recordar: El presente simple del verbo ser o estar


Examples pronouns
Los pronombres


I am big. I am 10 years old!
They are Chinese. They are from China.

Remember!
Recordar!

I am big. = I'm big.
You are my friend. = You're my friend.
My mum is a doctor.  = My mum's a doctor.
We are doctors. = We're doctors.
They are Chinese. = They’re Chinese.

Forma negativa del verbo ser o estar.

For negatives add ‘not’. The negative of 'I am' is 'I'm not' or 'I am not'.

I’m not 9 years old!
I am not 9 years old!
They’re not English.
They aren't English.
They are not English.
She is not a teacher.
She’s not a teacher.
She isn't a teacher.

Teacher: Actividad  


Video: 
Shaw English Online

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog